Applies electrical theory and related knowledge to test, repair, install and modify operational electrical machinery and electrical control equipment and circuitry by performing the following duties. Perform preventative maintenance, operations and repair of mechanical equipment.
- Test and modify motor control devices, switch panels, transformers, generator windings, solenoids and other electrical equipment components.
- Perform scheduled maintenance work on electrical and circuit breakers.
- Modify electrical circuitry to correct functional deviations under direction of supervisor.
- Diagnose cause of electrical malfunction or failure of operational equipment and perform preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Install electrical, control and lighting circuitry in accordance with directives from supervisor.
- Read, understand and modify building electrical architectural plans and equipment schematics.
- Assist with set up and break down of all daily and special events.
- Work on Sunday rotation and share on call responsibilities (with approval and training)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform scheduled maintenance work on fan power boxes and VAV’s.
- Perform inspection of all major system equipment; performs equipment repairs. (Mechanical)
- Install components necessary for building systems retrofits. (Mechanical)
Primary Equipment Responsibility:
- Electrical switchgear
- Fire alarm system
- Emergency generator
- Growing relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Electrical license – EPA Preferred
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours and shifts, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to work individually or within a team environment
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, reach overhead and kneel on a consistent basis and able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills