Sunday, Dec. 17
Wrapped in Love is a community Christmas event hosted by Prestonwood in partnership with Grace Bridge Ministries. The prayer is that we would generously bless our community with Christmas gifts, but, ultimately, the greatest gift we can give is the hope found in Jesus Christ. You are welcome to donate and serve during this event to help bless those in need in our community.
How to Give
Donate an unwrapped gift valued around $10–15 for a child aged 5–13. If you are able, please consider donating multiple gifts. Gifts may be donated December 3–10 in the collection bins in the Atrium and Commons at the North Campus. At the Plano Campus, you may bring gifts to the Prestonwood Cares collection boxes outside the Missions Building.
Some gift suggestions include:
- Sports balls or equipment (footballs, basketballs, soccer balls, etc.)
- Baby dolls, Barbie® dolls, doll accessories
- Disney princess toys
- Action figures & accessories
- Nerf® toys
- Hot Wheels®, toy cars, construction vehicles
- Toy tool set
- Board games
- Art sets
- Science kit or toys
- Cosmetics, nail polish, hair accessories
- Jewelry and clothing accessories
- Electronics (games, headphones, camera, etc.)
View Wish List
How to Serve
Volunteers are needed to serve in many areas. Sign up to serve in your North Campus Bible Fellowship, at the Wrapped in Love table in the Atrium, or here.
For more information please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-798-6712.