GRADES K–3 (completed): June 22-24
GRADES 4–6 (completed): June 24-28 (view this camp)
Experience this incredible summer camp with all of your friends!
Zip line, cool water games, nightly parties, awesome electives, small groups and more!
$175 by April 14
$205 by May 31
$225 from June 1
Registration is required.
Register (Grades K–3)
Scholarship Registration (Grades K–3)
Mandatory Parent Meetings
(A parent will only attend one.)
- June 2, 12:30 p.m. (Loft 456 at either campus)
- June 12, 6:30 p.m. (Loft 456 at either campus)
- June 18, 6:30 p.m. (Location TBD)
The Camp Experience
Students begin their camp experience as they travel from the Plano Campus of Prestonwood to Camp Walk on Water at Stuart, Okla., on charter buses.
At camp, students are placed in a small group of students of the same age with whom they will spend most of their time. Small groups will dine together, sit in worship together, stay in the same cabin together, and have Bible study together.
During camp, a ratio of 1 adult to 6 students (grades K–1), 1 adult to 8 students (grades 2–3) or 1 adult to 10 students (grades 4–6) is maintained. Before being allowed to lead a group of students, all adult leaders have submitted their application, attended Ministry Safe training and other specific training; and their background has been checked.
Camp leaders are:
- Parents/adults who are church members and active in the church
- Prestonwood interns
- Prestonwood staff members
- 24–26 bunkbeds per cabin
- 1 restroom per cabin (with 4–5 sinks, 4–5 toilets and 4–5 showers)
A typical day at camp is fast-paced and full of high energy, with life-affirming messages and lively worship. Students will enjoy recreation, including elective time (“wacky science,” soccer, baseball, “renegade rec,” and much more) and interactive Bible studies with their small groups. During free time, they can go to the lakefront (lifeguards are present at all times) and play on “the blob,” swim, tube on a jet ski, or try to make it across the rings. If they tire of water activities, they can try to master the rock-climbing wall and glide down the zip line.
Click here to download the camp schedule for Grades K–3.
Each evening is filled with exciting activities to cap off the day before retiring for the night.
Late-Night Activities (Grades K–3)
- Saturday – Disney Night – Dress as your favorite Disney character (including Star Wars® and Marvel Comics®).
- Sunday – ‘Merica Night – Wear red, white and blue, or western-style clothing.
Late-Night Activities (Grades 4–6)
- Monday – Renegade Riot – Wear white for “Color Wars.”
- Tuesday – Disney Night – Dress as your favorite Disney character (including Star Wars® and Marvel Comics®).
- Wednesday – Water Wars – Wear swim suits and cover-ups.
- Thursday – ‘Merica Night – Wear red, white and blue, or western-style clothing.
- Girls Only: All Things Girly – A time when girls rule and boys drool; no boys allowed ($5)
- Dudes Only – Grunt, sweat, burp, and make stuff; where boys can be boys ($5)
- Wacky Science – Slime, explosions and much more; learn how science and faith work together ($10)
- Minute to Win It – Stack Attack, Cookie Face, Move It on Up. What on earth could this be? ($5)
- Crafts – Make a special keepsake to take home as a reminder of camp ($10)
- Lego My Lego® – If we build it, will you come? We sure hope so! Tap into your inner master builder and create something amazing. Everything is awesome! ($5)
- Drama – Monologues, role play, skits, facial expressions and lots of laughs
- Dance – Where students will learn a choreographed dance and make a music video!
- Renegade Rec – Gaga Ball, 9 Square in the Air, and Nuke’ Em. Need we say more?
Register early to get a FREE cash card* worth $10 (while supplies last)!
*Cash cards can be spent at camp on Band merch and items at the Snack Shack.
Please ask questions at a parent meeting, where we will review all camp details. If you have immediate questions, please contact Irina at email@example.com or 972-820-5204 (Plano Campus), or Carrie Leake at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-798-6732 (North Campus).
To view camp information for Grades 4–6, click here.