Prestonwood Cares is a great ministry opportunity to feed, disciple, and share the Gospel with the suburban poor.
- You can make a contribution by placing cash or a check (use “Prestonwood” as payee and designate “Cares” on the description line) in an offering envelope and placing it in the offering plate.
- If you signed up to deliver filled Food Paks, you will receive an e-mail soon with details regarding the family you will minister to through Prestonwood Cares.
- Those who signed up to deliver Food Paks may pick them up:
- Plano Campus – at one of the blue tents on May 20–21
- North Campus – in the Atrium on May 21
For more information, contact Nan Bronnenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-820-5266 (Plano Campus), or Katie Greenwell at email@example.com or 972-798-6715 (North Campus).
The face of poverty has changed as more and more people in our communities find themselves struggling to make ends meet. Through a newly launched ministry, Prestonwood Cares, we are partnering with Children’s Hunger Fund to help deliver hope to hurting families. Our prayer is that our church family would make an immediate and an eternal difference in the lives of families we have yet to meet by ministering to their physical and spiritual needs.