Congratulations on your pending nuptials! We are excited that you are considering hosting your wedding reception here at Prestonwood. All receptions must be held in conjunction with a wedding ceremony at Prestonwood and scheduled through the Director of Weddings. Our Wedding Ministry is committed to making your reception unique and memorable.
Wedding receptions may be held in the Atrium following Saturday morning weddings only. The Commons is available for receptions following all three wedding times on Saturday. The Fireside Room may be used for small receptions on Friday evenings and limited times on Saturdays. The East Hall Globe Lobby is an intimate setting for a small reception and is immediately adjacent to the Chapel. The Great Lawn Reception Lobby is a unique location with beautiful views-perfect for a group of 60-110. The West Wing Terrace and Lobby is another unique area adjacent to the Chapel, and a good option for small receptions. All locations are subject to availability and are reserved through the Wedding Ministry Office. Each area utilized different table arrangements depending on the expected guest attendance and your reception needs.
- Atrium – The 60” round tables are utilized for guest seating. Each table accommodates 8-10 people. Receptions may be scheduled here following Friday evening and Saturday morning ceremonies.
Capacity: 200-400 guests
- Commons – Existing tables are utilized for guest seating. Standard table arrangements are determined by the number of guests. There are three standard times available for scheduling on Saturdays, corresponding with the appropriate wedding ceremony time.
Capacity: up to 500 guests
- Fireside Room – Furnishings may not be removed from the room or rearranged. Upon request, a few bistro tables may be added for mingling. If necessary, the adjacent East Hallway may be utilized for small food buffets. Receptions may be scheduled here following Friday evening ceremonies and selected times on Saturdays.
Capacity: up to 75 guests
- East Hall Globe Lobby – Tables for cakes and beverages provided. Bistro tables may be added on a limited basis for mingling. Receptions may be scheduled here following Friday evening and Saturday morning ceremonies.
Capacity: up to 50 guests
- Great Lawn Reception Lobby – The 60” round tables are utilized for guest seating. Each table accommodates 8-10 people. Receptions may be scheduled here following Friday evening and Saturday Morning ceremonies only.
Capacity: 50-110 guests
- West Wing Terrace and Lobby – Tables for cake and beverages may be added to the terrace, as well as bistro tables for mingling. In addition, existing soft seating is provided in the lobby. Receptions may be scheduled here following Saturday morning and afternoon ceremonies only.
Capacity: 50-100 guests
Please contact the Wedding Ministry Department for more details.