Access the My Legacy Planner Estate Tool: prestonwoodfoundation.mylegacyhq.com
This free, confidential planning tool is provided by the Prestonwood Foundation to help our members better understand their estate-planning options. Please note that all financial information input into this planning tool is secure and will not be seen by any financial institution nor by Prestonwood.
The My Legacy Planner will assist in the following areas:
- Determining a Framework for Your Last Will & Testament
- Avoiding Tax Obligations
- Asset Giving
- Simple Review of Four Options
- Tax Issues
How Do I Get Started?
- Go to prestonwoodfoundation.mylegacyhq.com.
- Click on the Get Started tab.
- Complete all required fields.
- Please note that all information you input is confidential and no one, including the church, will have access to this information.
- Review My Options.
- Contact the Prestonwood Foundation (email@example.com / 972-820-5439):
- If you require a free, simple, basic will
- If you wish to discuss your results and/or talk about providing a charitable gift that you can designate to a donor-selected ministry of the church (e.g., church general fund, PowerPoint Ministries, Pregnancy Center, PCA Sponsor-a-Child, Missions, Children’s Ministry, etc.)