Prestonwood.Live, the online community at Prestonwood, exists to fulfill the mission of Prestonwood and for those who need Jesus and cannot attend a Prestonwood campus. You can become a member of our Online Community here.
Online Worship Services:
- Wednesdays – 6:45 & 9:00 p.m.
- Thursdays – 6:45 p.m. (Rebroadcast of Wednesday Night Service)
- Saturdays – 5:00 & 9:00 p.m.
- Sundays – 8:00, 9:30 & 11:00 a.m. and 5:00 & 9:00 p.m.
- Español: Sundays at 2:00 & 7:00 p.m.; Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m.; Thursdays at 12:30 p.m. (click here to view)
You may also download the Prestonwood App
and click on the "Live" tab. Or you can use the Roku App (iOS/Android) and visit the Prestonwood Channel.
Prestonwood.Live as an online campus focuses on:
- Gathering relationships from all over the world around the Bible. Prestonwood.Live allows us to take God’s Word and the love of Jesus to where people are at any time.
- Equipping and empowering our people to make a difference. You change the world right where you are. The ministries of Prestonwood are just a click away as during every service, Prestonwood.Live team members welcome and engage attendees during the venue, facilitate discussion and connect relationships around the message, pray for attendees, and encourage next steps at Prestonwood.
Join our Prestonwood.Live community online for weekly sermon discussions, devotionals and prayer updates! Click here to get started today!
Volunteer at Prestonwood.Live
Come and see how God can use you to reach the world, one disciple at a time. Every week at Prestonwood.Live, men and woman from all over the country play a vital role in growing God’s kingdom at Prestonwood. There are several ways to use your gifts and talents and serve at Prestonwood.Live. Join the team!
- Chat Team – Work in coordination with the Online Community Pastor to provide a vibrant environment by welcoming, moderating and engaging in the live chat during Worship Services. Hosts also help the Online Community Pastor equip and resource all teams.
- Prayer Team – Pray over names in chat and answer prayer requests given in an online service. Respond to questions and inquiries regarding pastoral care.
- Social Media and Follow-up Team – Work with the Online Community Pastor in growing Prestonwood.Live through social media and following up with attendees and potential new volunteers and members of Prestonwood.Live.