“In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.”
The Prayer Ministry at Prestonwood is the cornerstone for the various ministries and programs at our church. At Prestonwood, prayer is not an option but rather an essential part of daily living. We encourage Christians to seek the Lord in prayer above all else, and teach them to develop their own personal prayer lives.
Prayer Forums at Prestonwood
Our weekly prayer times offer opportunities for people to learn to pray—as individuals or in small groups—and to engage in a purposeful life of prayer. In addition, our Prayer Suite is open daily to individuals wishing to pray.
- Tuesdays, 6:30–7:30 a.m. – Focus of prayer varies; Prayer Tower; led by Associate Pastor/Prayer Ministry Neal Jeffrey
- Wednesdays, 6:30 p.m. – Focus on Prestonwood ministries and the needs of the Prestonwood community; Prayer Tower
- Thursdays, 9:00–10:00 a.m. – Women’s Ministry IGNITE (“Invite God Now Into This Experience”) Prayer Time; Prayer Suite - For details, call 972-820-5231
- Second Saturday of the month, 8:00–10:00 a.m. – Focus on Prestonwood ministers and ministries; Prayer Tower
- Every Sunday, 12:30 p.m. – Prestonwood en Español Prayer Time; focus to pray for Prestonwood and the requests received through the Spanish ministry; Room W202
Prestonwood is also the host satellite site for many worldwide and national prayer events.
SUBMIT A PRAYER REQUEST
Send us your prayer request online or call our Request Line at 972-820-5162 to leave prayer requests on a voicemail.
If this is an emergency, please call the main church number at 972-820-5000.
Ignite your prayer life and walk with the Lord with the journal and prayer guide!
The Prayer Journal helps you:
> Discern how God speaks to your heart
> Journal effectively with few words
> Develop greater consistency in your prayer life
> Deepen your personal fellowship with the Lord
The Scripture Prayer Guide provides:
> Powerful, one-minute Scripture prayers
> Effective outlines for personal prayer
> Prayers from God’s Word
> Praying as Jesus taught
> Prayer Guide - Fall 2007
> Prayer Guide - Spring 2007
> Prayer Journal - Fall 2007
> Prayer Journal - Spring 2007
> Prayer & Fasting Guide - 2006